- This event has passed.
6th Annual Microbiome Connect: Skin Europe
December 7, 2021 - December 8, 2021
With key CPG brands launching skin microbiome focused brands over the last few years, skin microbiome is entering the mainstream of the beauty and personal care industry. The field is still in a nascent stage, but as next generation sequencing techniques and big data analysis improve, a galaxy of new information is set to be uncovered. With new regulation coming in to hold back the use of unsubstantiated claims, with high profile cases including Clariant, understanding the research and governing of this space has never been more important.
Join us face-to-face in Amsterdam this December to find out about the latest R&D and regulation that is shaping the direction for skin microbiome product development with our expert speaker faculty of key industry representatives and academics.
“An amazing event, bringing you close to industrial representatives and providing you with the opportunity to not only understand what companies are doing but also to talk with them in engage in discussion. What a great networking opportunity” – KU Leuven
WHO WILL BE THERE
Meet Industry Leading Experts in:
- Independent Beauty and Personal Care Brands
- Biotech Companies
- Academic Researchers and Dermatologists
- Multinational Beauty & Personal Care Brands and Multinational Pharmaceutical Companies
- Cosmetic Formulators, Strain Manufacturers, Ingredients Suppliers, Packaging Manufacturers and Sequencing companies
- Regulatory Experts and Consumer Trend Analysts
- Retailers and Distributors
- December 7, 2021
- December 8, 2021