- This event has passed.
Bay Area Biotech Forum
June 1 @ 7:30 am - 10:00 am
The Bay Area became the leading center of the life science industry after biotech was born here nearly 50 years ago. The next decade could be even more interesting, as the industry experiences rampant growth throughout the region. The amount of life science space under construction and in the pipeline will more than double in the next 5 years. Billions of VC investment are flowing to our region. What does the explosion of biotech and big pharma growth mean to the Bay Area and to your business? What sectors are growing fastest here? Join us as life science reporter Ron Leuty speaks with a group of industry leaders, upstarts, innovators, and visionaries at work on the future.
PLEASE NOTE: We are requiring that everyone joining us be fully vaccinated with boosters against COVID-19. You will need to show proof of vaccination and your ID before entering the event. In addition, we will be following the recommendations of the CDC and local health authorities, which include:
- Encouraging all attendees to wear a mask during the event, except when eating or drinking. We will have masks available if you need one.
- Limiting the total number of attendees to provide more physical distance.
- Working with the venue to ensure CDC cleaning procedures are followed and hand sanitizer is readily available.
ANSWERS TO FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- Registration closes Tuesday, May 27 at 11:59 p.m.
- Your name badge, found at Registration at the event, will serve as your ticket into the event.
- You will not be mailed paper tickets, nor need to bring a printed confirmation email.
- Please fill out your guests’ names and companies completely when registering. All ticket transfers should be completed within 24 hours of the event. (Please email Tom Thompson at email@example.com with any transfer requests.)
- Events | Felicia Brown | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Advertising & Sponsorships | Mike Fernald | email@example.com
*SFBT Event tickets are non-refundable* They are transferable!
- June 1
7:30 am - 10:00 am
- San Francisco Business Times