- This event has passed.
Bay Area Life Sciences Conference
June 27 @ 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
What You’ll Learn From San Francisco CRE Leaders:
- Why has Northern California become such a hot life sciences market and how are owners adjusting to meet this demand?
- Have new tenant demands regarding safe workplaces been beneficial or restrictive for owners and landlords?
- Considering the changes in office leasing activity, are industry leaders repurposing office buildings into life science properties?
- Which amenities are in high demand for life science users currently?
- Will rising interest rates and supply chain issues impact office owners and life science firms inking deals?
- In regards to supply and demand, how important is a project’s speed to market?
- How has drug discovery and vaccine development impacted life sciences real estate innovation?
- What conversion and adaptive reuse projects are underway in Northern California?
- What effect has hybrid and remote work had on research and manufacturing? What technologies are now integral in the workplace?
How You’ll Do More Business From Attending This Event: Investors are paying top dollar for lab space in Northern California, and developers are moving quickly to bring more lab space to the market. Join us to hear about the booming life sciences real estate market, the investment and development opportunities and how owners are adjusting to meet the demand.
Articles To Read Before Attending:
Who You’ll Network With: Owners, Developers, Investors, Architects, Construction, Designers, Brokers, Leasing Agents, Lawyers, Financial Institutions, Government Officials – Biotech Executives, BioMed Executives, Pharmaceutical Executives, Life Science Real Estate Professionals.
Why You Should Attend This Session: Bisnow events bring together the biggest power players in the industry to identify opportunities, build your network and expand your business. With the largest audience of commercial real estate professionals in the world, no one knows how to help your business more than us.
For questions, recommendations, comments, or press inquiries please email our event producer, Samantha D’Angelo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- June 27
8:00 am - 3:00 pm