- This event has passed.
Biotech Market Opportunities Abroad: Partnering with the U.S. Commercial Service in the Bay Area
April 20 @ 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
Join Biocom California and the U.S. Commercial Service of the U.S. Department of Commerce for a live webinar about biotech expansion opportunities in Germany and the U.K. The panel will discuss how the CS can assist Bay Area biotechs with resources, USG assistance, and inroads to the German and U.K. markets. Featured speakers from Bay Area-based Gritstone Bio and Invitae will share lessons learned when expanding abroad. Commercial Specialists from Germany and the U.K. will also be present to take questions from members.
- Andrew Allen, CEO, Gritstone Bio
- Tony Jones, CEO, One Nucleus
- Dr. Gregor Kemper, Senior Manager Medical Biotechnology, Germany Trade & Invest
- Maria-Elena Rivero, U.S. Commercial Service, San Francisco, Biotech
- Vishal Sikri, President, Oncology, Invitae
- April 20
12:30 pm - 1:30 pm