- This event has passed.
Boston Life Science Showcase
May 23 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
- Networking- Providing networking opportunities for the life sciences communities in Boston and beyond.
- Science Showcase- Creating quarterly business showcase events for Boston life sciences entrepreneurs, executives and investors. A low-stress forum where life sciences companies can network receive feedback from accredited experts and investors during varied stages of their innovation life cycle. Showcasing life sciences companies led by founders of diverse backgrounds, especially women -and diverse founders -led companies.
- Funding- Building bridges between the Boston life sciences community and international venture capital and startup ecosystems.
- 3 life sciences companies will present their businesses and field questions from a board of investors as well as the audience for each event.
- Combination showcase/ networking event with presenting founders from various stages of the life cycle
- 15 minutes for presentation and Q&A for each company.
- Panel discussion with industry leaders and prominent investors on Fundraising in a Challenging Economy
- 150 Expected Attendees for the Events
- May 23
5:30 pm - 8:00 pm