Boston Life Sciences Conference
March 28 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
What You’ll Learn:
- How does Boston’s biotech ecosystem foster a culture of innovation, and what unique factors contribute to its success?
- How have significant projects in the area played a role in advancing and shaping the growth and development of the biotech and life science sectors?
- What role does technology play in meeting tenant expectations for flexibility and adaptability in the life science workspace?
- In what ways has the demand for flexibility influenced leasing dynamics in the Boston life science real estate market?
- How do you anticipate the future trajectory of interest rates will impact the capitalization and financing of life science projects in Boston?
- In what ways do changing interest rates influence investment decisions and capital allocation in the life science real estate market?
How you’ll do more business:
Connect with industry leaders to explore emerging leasing dynamics, gain valuable investor insights, and discover cutting-edge innovations in workspace design. Gain insights into the trade-offs and advantages associated with advanced manufacturing techniques and Good Manufacturing Practice standards in biotech. Explore topics like sustainable facility design, power solutions, access considerations, and other crucial aspects that can enhance your business strategy.
Investors, owners, developers, tenants, end users, brokers, lawyers, designers, contractors, architects, property managers and more!
Why should you attend:
Bisnow events bring together the biggest power players in the industry to identify opportunities, build your network, and expand your business. With the largest audience of commercial real estate professionals in the world, no one knows how to help your business more than us.
- March 28
8:00 am - 5:00 pm