- This event has passed.
CLSA & W2O Group Present: Data, What Is It Good For: Using Data To Navigate The COVID-19 Pandemic
September 23, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
CLSA and W2O Group invite you to a live webinar to kick-off the launch of the new “Data, What Is It Good For?” educational series. Over the following months, we will be discussing how companies can harness the power of data to inform strategic communications, drive brand visibility and reach key audiences.
The first webinar in the series will be dedicated to the COVID-19 pandemic as we take a closer look at how organizations can leverage data to shape their positioning and response in an ever-changing landscape. Topics covered during the session include:
– Introduction to corporate relevance
– Key learnings from the industry’s response to COVID-19 and its impact on corporate relevance
– How to stay informed with ongoing conversation insights
– Spotlight on how healthcare companies have evolved – which are most COVID-19 relevant, and why
– How data can help companies strategize and navigate a post-COVID-19 world
We will also share real-world examples, including a case study from a leading healthcare company to demonstrate how they leveraged data to adjust business models and articulate internal policies, remote work, and coming back to the office to ensure employees feel supported.
The webinar series will be most relevant for C-level and senior executives, communications and marketing professionals, and policy/government affairs employees.
- September 23, 2020
9:00 am - 11:00 am
- Event Category:
January 9, 2024
January 16, 2024 - January 19, 2024
March 26, 2024 - March 28, 2024