CORE East 2023
October 4 - October 6
CORE is a Clinical Operations Retreat for Executives designed for like-minded clinical operations executives and senior leaders in life sciences to talk through the most pressing issues around product development and building lasting companies in this industry. We’ve been bringing this community together for over 20 years.
Experience CORE East
Join us at Cape Cod’s most beautiful hotel, Chatham Bars Inn. The retreat will begin at 1:00 pm EST on October 4th and end at 1:00 PM EST on October 6th.
Please register for the event and arrange your travel and hotel accommodations. A limited block of rooms has been reserved at the discounted rate of $339 per night (plus taxes and fees). Room rates will increase on Monday, September 4th, and space is limited. Book your hotel online HERE to secure the discounted rate.
Why Should You Attend CORE East?
There are so many conferences and workshops to attend in any given year. CORE stands out and is unique because we stick to our model of bringing like-minded leaders to solve for current and future challenges so attendees can apply lessons learned to their organizations.
CORE is an off-the-record, workshop-style environment that covers topics developed by our advisory board. Our content is critical, timely, and valuable for all who join.
Our agenda at-a-glance:
- It’s Not Just About the Science: Patient and Caregiver Journeys of Struggle, Strength, and Survival
- Getting Practical About Diversity in Clinical Trials
- Overhauling Vendor Selection and Finally Getting it Right
- Taking the Mystery out of AI to Better Execute in Clinical Trials
- Real-Life Experience: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly One Year Into EU Clinical Trial Regulation
- Rise and Fall of DCT: What’s Missing?
- Driving Change with a Patient-Centric Lens
- Trials and Tribulations: Does Social Media Have Potential in Clinical Trials?
- NextGen Sites: What’s Broken in the Traditional Model and Why is There an Opportunity?
And so much more!
Disclaimer: Registration is limited to 75 attendees. Your space is not guaranteed until you have registered for the event and reserved your hotel room. Registration is limited to two people per company. Registration cancelations less than seven days prior to the conference date will not be refunded. If you cancel a room less than five days prior to the arrival date, you will get billed by the hotel for the equivalent of one night’s room and tax rate.
If you have any questions, please email Maria Coakley, Events Manager, Halloran Consulting Group at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Halloran retains the prerogative to disqualify vendor enterprises or participants whose attributes do not align with the attendee profile for CORE East.
- October 4
- October 6