CORE West 2023
April 26 - April 28
CORE is a Clinical Operations Retreat for Executives designed for like-minded clinical operations executives and senior leaders in life sciences to talk through the most pressing issues around product development and building lasting companies in this industry. We’ve been bringing this community together for over 20 years.
Experience CORE West
Join us in Sonoma at the beautiful Lodge at Sonoma Resort, Autograph Collection. The retreat will begin at 1:00 pm PST on April 26th and end at 2:00 PM PST on April 28th.
Please register for the event and arrange your travel and hotel accommodations. A limited block of rooms has been reserved at the discounted rate of $419 per night (plus taxes and fees). Room rates will increase on Friday, April 7th, and space is limited.
Book your hotel online or call 888-710-8008 and mention “CORE West 2023 – Sponsored by Halloran Consulting Group” to secure the appropriate rate.
Why Should You Attend CORE West?
There are so many conferences and workshops to attend in any given year. CORE stands out and is unique because we stick to our model of bringing like-minded leaders to solve for current and future challenges so attendees can apply lessons learned to their organizations.
CORE is an off-the-record, workshop-style environment that covers topics entirely developed by our advisory board. Our content is critical, timely, and valuable for all who join.
What is the Theme for 2023?
Our big-picture theme for 2023 is understanding the patient experience to design innovative trials with the patient in mind and not just for them. There is also new legislation this year impacting our industry – FDORA – and with that development, new challenges and opportunities for clinical operations.
Our agenda at-a-glance:
- Activating the Patient Voice: Former NFL Player’s Journey from Patient to CEO
- FDORA: Health Equity and Representation in Clinical Research
- Merck’s 5-Point Diversity Plan to Ensure Studies are Inclusive to all Representative Patient Populations
- Genentech’s New Innovative gRED Clinical Operations Organizational Strategy and Operating Framework
- A Patient-Centricity Case Study by Verily and Otuska Highlighting Patient and Site Journeys
- How New Institutional Review Board (IRB) Developments Impact Clinical Trials
- The bridge between CMC and Clinical Operations
- Policy Impacts on the Life Sciences Community from a State and Federal Perspective
- How CVS Health’s Clinical Trial Services is Innovating the Trial Process to Improve Health Equity and Trial Effectiveness in Communities Across America
- Life Sciences Industry Outlook for 2023 and Beyond: How to Execute with Less
- An Interactive Workshop on Simulating the Patient Journey – Diving Deeper Into Patient Engagement and Diversity with Tangible Outputs
And so much more!
Disclaimer: Registration is limited to 75 attendees. Your space is not guaranteed until you have registered for the event and reserved your hotel room. Registration is limited to two people per company. Registration cancelations less than seven days prior to the conference date will not be refunded. If you cancel a room less than five days prior to the arrival date, you will get billed by the hotel for the equivalent of one night’s room and tax rate.
If you have any questions, please email Maria Coakley, Events Manager, Halloran Consulting Group at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- April 26
- April 28