- This event has passed.
Cytiva ConneXtions: Successful cell and gene therapies- How did I get here?
October 6, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Please join Biocom, Cytiva, and MassBio for a live panel discussion and virtual networking event with cell and gene therapy thought leaders. This session is part of our Cytiva ConneXtions series for cell and gene therapy leaders. Learn more here.
Successful cell and gene therapies: How did I get here? A reverse view of the drug development process to show how early planning is key to bringing a therapy to market.
Key discussion areas:
- Profile of a successful FDA filing with Wilson Bryan, US FDA
- Clinical trial setup
- CDMO vs in-house manufacturing: how to deploy capacity
- How to determine scale, cost, and effective risk in process development
- Dolores Baksh PhD, Global Marketing Solutions Leader – Cell Therapy at Cytiva
- Dr. Wilson Bryan, Director of Office of Tissues and Advanced Therapies, FDA
- Alison Moore, Ph.D., Chief Technical Officer, Allogene Therapeutics
- Hari Pujarl, CTO, Spark Therapeutics
- Dr. Greg Russotti, Chief Technology Officer, Century Therapeutics
- October 6, 2020
10:00 am - 11:30 am
- Event Category:
October 12 - October 14
October 24 - October 26
November 3 @ 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm