Dana-Farber Center for BRCA & Related Genes Scientific Symposium
Center for BRCA & Related Genes Scientific Symposium
November 15th, 2023
Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Jimmy Fund Auditorium
34 Binney Street, Boston, MA 02215
8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. EST
Dana-Farber Cancer Institute Center for BRCA and Related Genes Scientific Symposium is for clinicians, researchers, and anyone interested in learning more about BRCA 1/2 and related genes and exploring the latest research in a variety of cancer types affected by the mutations in the BRCA/HRR pathway genes.
This is a free event. Recordings of the presentations will be made available. Breakfast, lunch, and refreshments will be provided.
See below for agenda details. *Please note: Program changes/substitutions may be made without notice.
Who Should Attend:
- Local, regional, national, and international HMS affiliated personnel
- Specialty physician researchers
And providers who practice in the fields of:
- Oncology & Hematology
- Radiology & Nuclear Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Upon completion of this symposium, participants will be able to:
- Identify current and emerging approaches to early detection, screening, and prevention of hereditary breast, ovarian, pancreatic, and prostate cancers associated with mutations in the BRCA pathway
- Recognize and analyze the latest clinical and translational discoveries in the treatment of breast, ovarian, pancreatic, and prostate cancers associated with hereditary or acquired mutations in BRCA1/2 and related genes
- Discuss current ethical, legal, social, and diversity and inclusion issues related to carriers of BRCA1/2 and related genes