- This event has passed.
Finance Operations Series – Edition 3
August 4 @ 8:30 am - 10:30 am
Finance Operations Series
In this edition the discussion will include:
- Financings and Audit of Financial Statements
- Deferred compensation and 409A considerations
- Pennsylvania state budget considerations and what that means for the R&D credit pool
- Open to all members and non-members
- Ideal Audience: This course was designed for C-level Executives, tax Management, and tax Directors
- Estimated CPE credits: This program is worth approximately one CPE credit.
- Advanced preparation & prerequisites: There are no prerequisites or advanced preparation requirements for this course.
- Instructional delivery method: This will be a virtual classroom training.
Provide the life sciences community timely and relevant updates focusing on financial operations for companies.
- August 4
8:30 am - 10:30 am