GenScript Biotech Global Forum
January 10, 2024 @ 1:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Gene and cell therapy is booming worldwide, fueled by major innovations in life science and medicine and funding from global capital markets. To advance this crucial field, GenScript convenes top scientists and industry leaders from around the world, concurrent with the annual JP Morgan Healthcare Conference. The upcoming GenScript Biotech Global Forum 2024 will take place at the Grand Hyatt in San Francisco on Wednesday, January 10, 2024.
Under the theme Innovations and breakthroughs shaping tomorrow’s cell and gene therapies, GenScript is inviting gene and cell therapy thought leaders from the research, industry, and capital communities as well as representatives from regulatory bodies to focus on recent developments in research, technological breakthroughs, commercialization challenges, and regulatory trends. We are looking forward to hosting thought leaders from around the world, united in the pursuit of cures to help more patients.
- Genome Editing: Progress & Opportunities
- CAR-T Leaders Drive GCT Commercialization
- Next-generation Gene Therapy
- What Lies Ahead for GCT Commercialization Amid Funding Frenzy
- Policy and Latest Regulatory Trends in GCT
- IND Filing for GCT Products
- Registration: 1:00 P.M.-1:30 P.M.
- Program: 1:30 P.M.- 6:00 P.M.
- Reception: 6:00 P.M.- 8:00 P.M.
- David Liu, Professor at the Broad Institute, Harvard University & HHMI
- Ying Huang, CEO, Legend Biotech
- Michael Bowen, Chief Scientist, Oncology Cell Therapy Development, AstraZeneca
- Simone Fishburn, Editor in Chief, BioCentury
- Adrian Bot, CSO and EVP R&D, Capstan Therapeutics
- Devyn Smith, CEO，Arbor Biotech
- Stanley Qi, Scientific Founder, Epic Bio
- Alex Goraltchouk, COO, Remedium Bio
- Konstantinos Aprilakis, Partner, Deerfield Management
- Yi Shi, Founder and Managing Partner, Lilly Asia Ventures
- Josh Resnick, Senior Managing Director, RA Capital Management
- John Mendlein, Executive Partner, Flagship Pioneering
- More to be confirmed …..
We would like to extend to you a cordial invitation to join your peers at this important event in San Francisco in January 2024.
*Program schedule and speakers are subject to change. Visit our event site for more event information.
For more information , please visit event website at:
- January 10, 2024
1:00 pm - 6:00 pm