- This event has passed.
Intensive Review of Endocrinology and Metabolism
October 9, 2020 @ 8:00 am - October 11, 2020 @ 5:00 pm
This live stream educational activity will provide an intensive review of endocrinology and metabolism to prepare you for the endocrine board certification examination. The quality and breadth of this symposium content is also attractive for a comprehensive review of endocrinology and metabolism clinical information.
You Will Learn To
- Summarize clinical practice issues associated with thyroid nodules and cancer, hyper- and hypothyroidism, and menopause
- Describe differing management strategies for patients with endocrine hypertension, adrenal insufficiency, congenital adrenal hyperplasia, hypoglycemia, and obesity
- Review case management issues for endocrine surgery and pediatric patients with endocrine disorders
- Describe the potential impact of endocrine disorders in transgender patients
- Summarize diagnosis and management strategies for disorders of the thyroid, pituitary, and adrenal glands
- Summarize management issues for metabolic bone disease, osteoporosis, vitamin D deficiency, and hyper/hypocalcemia
- Explain the different management strategies for male hypogonadism and female hypogonadism
- Describe diabetes complications and the impact of new insulin and incretin therapies
Who Should Participate
This review is directed to practicing endocrinologists, fellows, and other healthcare professionals with an interest in endocrinology, metabolism and diabetes.
- October 9, 2020 @ 8:00 am
- October 11, 2020 @ 5:00 pm
- Event Category: