- This event has passed.
Leadership Panel on Tap: An Operator’s Manual In-Person Event
November 1 @ 3:30 pm - 6:30 pm
Join us in Pittsburgh at Leadership Panel on Tap: An Operator’s Manual In-Person Event! Experts from Deloitte will provide insight into relevant topics followed by a casual cocktail reception. Network and meet members of the Pittsburgh life sciences community at Alloy 26 – Nova Place.
Deloitte experts will be discussing the following topics:
- Global ESG Rulemaking Update
- Financial Accounting Standards Board and The Securities and Exchange Commission Priorities
- An Accounting Guide Overview for Life Sciences Companies
- A Review of Generative A.I and the impact on the Finance Function. How will you use it for forecasting and analysis?
- Rich Holtz – Audit Partner, Deloitte & Touche
- Melissa Cloniger – Audit Partner, Deloitte & Touche
- Colleen Dougherty – Audit Senior Manager, Deloitte & Touche
- Bob Stein – Audit Senior Manager, Deloitte & Touche
- Open to all members and non-members
- Estimated CPE credits: This program is worth approximately one CPE credit.
- To receive CPE credit: You will need to sign in at the event for the session.
- Advanced preparation & prerequisites: There are no prerequisites or advanced preparation requirements for this course.
- Instructional delivery method: This will be an in-person session.
- November 1
3:30 pm - 6:30 pm