- This event has passed.
Life Sciences Commercial Contracts and Chargebacks 2023
May 16 @ 8:00 am - May 17 @ 5:00 pm$2399
Join industry leaders from bio/pharma manufacturers, wholesalers, GPOs and more for interactive dialogues and strategic best practices to optimize commercial contract models, maximize chargeback efficiencies and streamline eligibility management at the 23rd Annual Life Sciences Commercial Contracts and Chargebacks Conference, now part of the Pricing and Contracting USA event in Washington DC. This year’s agenda features high impact topics transforming the market, including:
– Assessing the Impact of IRA on Product Calculations
– Overcoming the Challenges of 340B Management
– Updated Review and Interpretation of the Inflation Reduction Act
– GTN Forecasting Across Different Channels
– Best Practices for Managing Multiple Contract Types
– Data Segmentation and Analytical Reporting
– And Much More
Through this event, manufacturers can come together to discuss feasible strategies for reconciling these disputes, streamlining the chargebacks process, and furthering better partnerships with distributors.
Big4Bio readers can save an extra 10% off* the current ticketed price when they use code: 23B4B10
- May 16 @ 8:00 am
- May 17 @ 5:00 pm