Multiomics in Precision Medicine 2023
June 20 - June 21
Emerging Strategies for Multiomics in Precision Medicine
An in-person and live streamed event
This event, part of the Precision Medicine Leaders’ Summit conference series and developed in partnership with the University of Pennsylvania Center for Precision Medicine, will explore how multiomics methods are advancing precision medicine in a range of human disease areas.
Recent advances in multiomic approaches — including genomics, transcriptomics, epigenomics, proteomics, and metabolomics — enable a more comprehensive picture of disease biology. This promises to accelerate the development of precision medicine, but also presents challenges for researchers, clinicians, and health systems struggling to integrate disparate data sources into a cohesive clinical strategy.
Multiomics in Precision Medicine 2023 will highlight best practices, trends, and strategies from experts who are successfully implementing a range of omics approaches to advance molecularly informed medicine.
Topics to be discussed:
- Multiomics in cancer, neurodegenerative diseases, cardiovascular disease, immune health, and women’s health
- Advances in -omics platforms and data analysis tools
- The use of multiomic data for biomarker discovery and drug development
- Progress in implementing multiomics in clinical practice
- Patient perspectives on multiomics and precision medicine
- The risks and rewards of polygenic risk scores
- Multiomics data integration: success stories and challenges
- June 20
- June 21