- This event has passed.
Partner Day with Daiichi Sankyo – Virtual
September 28, 2020 @ 8:00 am - October 8, 2020 @ 5:00 pm
Between September 28th and October 8th, scientists from Daiichi Sankyo will be available virtually to meet one-on-one biotech companies, academic institutions, research organizations, venture capital firms, and the Life Sciences community broad. Throughout the two weeks, Daiichi Sankyo will be meeting with pre-selected companies and entrepreneurs that fit their strategic areas of interest. Information on their focus areas and how to apply can be found below.
Daiichi Sankyo Group is dedicated to the creation and supply of innovative pharmaceutical therapies to improve standards of care and address diversified, unmet medical needs of people globally by leveraging our world-class science and technology. With more than 100 years of scientific expertise and a presence in more than 20 countries, Daiichi Sankyo and its 15,000 employees around the world draw upon a rich legacy of innovation and a robust pipeline of promising new medicines to help people. In addition to a strong portfolio of medicines for cardiovascular diseases, under the Group’s 2025 Vision to become a “Global Pharma Innovator with Competitive Advantage in Oncology,” Daiichi Sankyo is primarily focused on providing novel therapies in oncology, as well as other research areas centered around rare diseases and immune disorders. For more information, please visit: www.daiichisankyo.com.
One-on-One Meeting Opportunity:
Daiichi Sankyo’s extensive experience in the development and commercialization of novel therapeutic agents provides the benefits of a fully integrated pharmaceutical company along with a collaborative mindset, entrepreneurial spirit and flexibility. Their philosophy is simple: We expect that our colleagues demonstrate a passion and drive that is consistent with our company’s strategy and vision. Do you share these values? Are you interested in learning how to partner with Daiichi Sankyo? Please submit a one page executive summary or a non-confidential deck to Oscar Rodarte, Manager, Capital Development at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible but no later than September 14th. Please note that meetings will take place virtually between September 28th and October 8th.
Areas of Focus:
- Novel, biologically tractable tumor associated antigens
- Multi-targeting strategies to overcome resistance associated with tumor heterogeneity
- Conditional activation approaches for biologics that are not pH or protease dependent. Can also include combination strategies to improve tumor penetration
- Tumor models that accurately recapitulate lymphoid, myeloid, and stromal complexities inherent in vivo, ideally amenable for new phenotypic drug screens
- Assay platforms for the discovery of small molecules that target RNA
- Protein stabilization and degradation technologies
- Innate lymphoid cell target(s)
- Allogeneic, solid tumor targeting, CAR-modified cell therapies (alpha beta or gamma delta T cells or NK)
- Novel opportunities and technologies in CNS area (especially genetic disease)
- AAV technologies (especially the technology for repeat dosing, and effective technology even with pre-existing antibody)
- DDS technologies of small molecular compound or nucleic acid to specific tissue (cf. brain) except liver
Please click here (Focus Areas) for a more detailed list of interest areas.
- September 28, 2020 @ 8:00 am
- October 8, 2020 @ 5:00 pm
- Event Category:
Next-Generation Degraders & GluesJune 20 - June 22
BioFutureOctober 4 - October 6