- This event has passed.
PODD: Partnership Opportunities in Drug Delivery
October 28, 2021 @ 8:00 am - October 29, 2021 @ 5:00 pm
Partnership Opportunities in Drug Delivery (PODD) is celebrating its 11th anniversary event virtually. Pharma, biotech and the drug delivery industries gather annually at PODD to assess delivery needs, latest trends and information on deals and learn about a wide range of innovative drug delivery technologies that could improve the delivery of various types of drugs. This can include proteins, peptides, oligonucleotides, biologics, and small molecules and more. PODD provides business development opportunities through organized networking and a partnering tool for new, emerging and established collaborations.
We are pleased to welcome Dr Barbara Lueckel, Global Head of Research Technologies Partnering, Roche Pharma Partnering and Dr Shawn Davis, Head of Drug Delivery, Biopharmaceuticals Development, AstraZeneca as co-chairs for the 2021 PODD Summit.
Key topics for PODD 2021 Include:
– Covid-19 Pandemic: Lessons Learned and Future Perspectives
– Delivery to Special Patient Populations: Geriatrics and Pediatrics
– Next-Generation Cell and Gene Therapies
– Optimizing Cancer Care in the Out-Patient Setting
– Personalized Medicine and the Role of Digital Health
– Non-invasive Delivery of Biologics (Pulmonary & Nasal)
– Lipid Nanoparticles for drug and vaccine delivery
– Expanding Opportunities for Nanomedicine
– Progress of Oral Biologics Delivery
Additional Program Features
– Pharma Company Spotlights on Drug Delivery Needs and Partnering Philosophies
– Technology Presentations – 6 Tracks Covering a Wide Range of Drug Delivery Technologies
– Partnering Opportunities that include One-on-One Scheduled Meetings to Help Foster New Collaborations
The PODD promise:
1) Present a strategic-level program for pharma and biotech scientists and business development professionals, with a thorough overview on formulation needs, the latest drug delivery technologies available along with an update on deals and opportunities to improve therapies and extend the life cycle of a drug.
2) Provide drug delivery and specialty pharmas with a platform to present their technologies.
3) Offer ample networking time and services for one-on-one meetings to establish new business contacts and enhance existing ones.