- This event has passed.
Quotient Sciences and Charles River Collaboration Webinar
May 18 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
Join experts from Quotient Sciences & Charles River for a webinar taking place on the 18th May at 8:30am PST | 11:30am EST | 4:30pm BST.
Integrated Strategies for Accelerating from Discovery to IND and Beyond: Charles River & Quotient Sciences Collaboration
The early drug development roadmap from discovery to preclinical IND and onwards can be challenging and difficult to navigate. Understanding each critical step, their timings, and potential risks at each stage requires extensive expertise. Collaborating with experienced service providers can help streamline this process, integrating all the necessary activities, removing potential hurdles, and allowing a seamless transition from discovery into clinical development.
In this webinar, senior leaders from Charles River and Quotient Sciences discuss how this collaboration helps customers by bringing expert knowledge, removing obstacles from the critical path, reducing development risks, and shortening the pathway to clinical development. Through case studies they will demonstrate how an integrated program provides customers with the full set of deliverables required to be “clinic ready”, and how this seamless transition between providers can improve the chances of clinical success.
Key topics covered include:
- The benefits of an integrated approach to accelerate to IND and beyond
- How this collaboration seamlessly delivers these integrated programs of work
- How technical transfers are achieved between organizations and how this can benefit clients in both time and cost saving
- A timeline overview for each stage of the development process
- Case studies that demonstrate the benefits of an integrated discovery to clinic approach
- May 18
11:30 am - 12:30 pm
- Online webinar
- United States