Seattle Life Sciences Conference
What You’ll Learn From Life Science CRE Leaders:
- Seattle’s life sciences cluster has been rapidly growing over the past couple of years and the future looks bright. What are the current trends shaping Seattle’s booming life science market?
- What are Seattle developers doing the meet the increasing demand for lab space?
- At what stage of maturity is the current cluster at and what is the path to reaching national and global competitiveness?
- How are Seattle’s upcoming biotech start-ups acquiring funding in the competitive venture capital funding environment?
- How is leasing and development activity compared to Seattle’s market demand?
- What are the key metrics to consider while converting underutilized offices into life sciences buildings?
- What are the keys to a successful life sciences development that can cater to various companies and their lab space needs?
Projects To Be Discussed During The Session:
These are some key projects in the area that our panelists will be discussing. Read more about these developments by clicking on the links below.
- Second Fred Hutch clinic building opens in Seattle
- TCC Breaks Ground on 282,700-SF Life Science Development in Seattle; Pre-Leases 124,000 SF
- The 11-story project at 312 Ninth Ave. N. totaling around 240,000 square feet is planned as a “best in class” life sciences and research building
How You’ll Do More Business From Attending This Event: Seattle’s life sciences market has been growing year-over-year. With the pandemic catapulting Seattle’s life sciences into higher prominence, the industry is experiencing unprecedented growth in development, investment, leasing activity, biotech start-ups, and VC funding. Join us as we bring in key players to discuss and analyze where opportunities lie in Seattle’s booming life sciences market.
Who You’ll Meet During Networking: Owners, developers, investors, brokers, city and government officials, business consultants, architects, engineers, lawyers, accountants, and bankers.
What Does Your Ticket Get You: Bisnow events bring together the biggest power players in the industry to identify opportunities, build your network and expand your business. With the largest audience of commercial real estate professionals in the world, no one knows how to help your business more than us.
For questions, recommendations, comments, or press inquiries please email our Event Producer, Bora Altunay at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- June 13