- This event has passed.
Skin Microbiome & Cosmeceuticals Congress
November 5, 2020 @ 8:20 am - November 6, 2020 @ 8:20 am
The 2nd Skin Microbiome & Cosmeceuticals Congress: the USA will continue to explore the burgeoning field of skin microbiome research, with case studies focused on topics such atopic dermatitis, psoriasis, eczema, acne, allergy, wounds, scalp and anti-ageing, and the microbiome-based products being developed to fight these diseases. The conference will also provide insight into the future of microbiome-based cosmetics, with numerous presentations given on trial design, commercial strategy, and consumer awareness and expectations.
The meeting is once again collocated with the 8th Microbiome R&D and Business Collaboration Forum: USA and 5th Probiotics & prebiotics Congress: USA. Attendees can track-hop between all three events and have access to 100 presentations.
“I got useful information about the front line of Skin microbiome research and current trends”
“Diverse set of talks from important players.”
“Great variation in the content, was great to have the concurrent sessions”
“Skin microbiome is my primary interest, but learning in adjacent areas like prebiotics/technical development of models is also important”
2020 featured speakers – meet the 2020 speaker panel here
How you will benefit
This programme is designed to create a collaborative environment in which you can enduring relationships across the full range of microbiome and probiotics research.
- Understand how bacterial interactions between pathogenic and beneficial bacteria may lead to better chronic wound management.
- Find out how staphylococcus epidermidis has been used for screening of electricity inducible prebiotics and developing diagnostic tools for the dynamic detection of microbiome changes
- Learn how to address the epidemic of sensitive and reactive skin
- Explore the regulatory perspective of skin microbiome products
- Consider bacteriophages as a therapeutic option that also provides clinical insights into causality and disease progression.
- Discover the unique characteristics of Artilysin®s for the restoration of a healthy and balanced skin microbiome
- November 5, 2020 @ 8:20 am
- November 6, 2020 @ 8:20 am
- Event Category: