- This event has passed.
Society for Inherited Metabolic Disorders (SIMD) 43rd Annual Meeting
April 10 - April 13
The SIMD meeting will be held April 10-13 2022 at the Rosen Shingle Creek Resort in Orlando, Florida.
Note: Safety protocols will be in effect, and attendees will be required to verify Covid-19 vaccination (see General Information).
The meeting will feature sessions on:
- The Continuum of Hope: a session on n=1 treatments for inborn errors of metabolism
- IEMs as secondary findings
- Biomarkers: Not everything worthwhile can be measured (and not everything measured is worthwhile)
- Unknowns and Challenging Metabolic Cases
- Culturally Competent Care
- Cutting Edge Treatment Modalities
- Best of the submitted abstracts talks
- Travel award winner presentations
- Presentations from the 2021 Shapira award winner and the JSIMD Young Investigator award winner.
- Posters will be displayed for the entire meeting allowing their view during breaks and an attended Poster session
- Exhibits from top IEM companies
- Satellite symposium on The Evolving Treatment and Management Landscape for Patients with Long-Chain Fatty Acid Oxidation Disorders.
- April 10
- April 13