- This event has passed.
The [Mini] Golf for Good Tournament
September 21, 2022 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
*Raindate: September 28, 2022
Tech Square, Cambridge
Dust off those clubs and stretch out: the Mini Golf for Good tournament is growing in 2022. This fun and competitive event features three nine-hole mini-golf courses popping up in the middle of Tech Square, with company teams putting for a variety of trophies. This party attracts 600+ employees of life science companies to enjoy the food trucks, free beer, lawn games, raffle, and crazy costumes of their peers. Don’t miss the drama as company teams compete for bragging rights in categories like Most Holes in One, Best Outfits, Best Team Names & Worst Score.
Sponsorship opportunities range from $1,000 to $15,000 and include opportunities to sponsor holes, food trucks, and lawn games. All sponsorships include tickets for at least one team to participate in the tournament.
It’s back! The Corporate Fundraising Challenge
With everything going on in the world, it’s clear that our neighbors living in poverty need extra support to ensure they can survive and thrive. We’re adding another way for companies to support our community through the Corporate Fundraising Challenge. The challenge utilizes our peer-to-peer fundraising software to allow companies to fundraise from employees and their personal and professional networks. This friendly competition will culminate in an awards ceremony at the 2022 Mini-Golf for Good Tournament. Here’s how it works:
- Your company commits to raising at least $2,000 for Life Science Cares’ partners through donations to our peer-to-peer site by Monday, September 12th.
- We will invite one foursome from your company to play at the golf tournament (you can purchase additional foursomes by contacting Emily.)
- You challenge your employees to raise funds through our site from friends, family, contacts, and their broader network by sharing their passion for doing good!
- Companies compete for prizes including the highest percentage of employees giving $10; the highest total amount raised; and the most creative fundraising tactic.
- Winners are announced LIVE at the event.
- Fundraising for the challenge starts on July 1 and will continue until September 20.
Sign up for the Corporate Challenge by contacting Emily at email@example.com.
- September 21, 2022
4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Tech Square, Cambridge
- MA 02139 United States + Google Map