- This event has passed.
The SPAC Path to Public: A Life Science CEO and CFO’s Perspective on the Strategy, Process and Outcome
November 17, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Going public is a unique, intense and critically important journey for life science companies, and there’s a wealth of knowledge to gain from industry peers who’ve been there before. Nasdaq and Danforth Advisors invite you to join a virtual conversation about one company’s journey; Gemini Therapeutics, which became public following a $216M SPAC transaction this year. We will cover the following points and address questions submitted by attendees.
• Decision making – the factors that influenced strategy and timing, including prior capital raises and clinical development milestones
• Preparation and Execution – the timeline, steps and parties involved; anecdotes from the trenches
• Outcome – life as a public company; advice to other CEOs
• Demystifying SPACs – the importance of optionality and the viability of this path in the current climate
• Jason Meyenburg, CEO, Gemini Therapeutics
• Gregg Beloff, Co-founder and Managing Director of Danforth Advisors, who served as CFO to Gemini Therapeutics
• Jordan Saxe, Senior Managing Director, Nasdaq
- November 17, 2021
10:00 am - 11:30 am