- This event has passed.
Biocom California’s Global Life Science Partnering Conference
February 22, 2022 - February 24, 2022
Biocom California’s 12th Annual Global Life Science Partnering Conference is an exclusive global partnering and networking forum that brings together senior executives, bankers, venture capitalists, and business development professionals from leading pharmaceutical and biotech companies. Join us in San Diego, February 22th to February 28th, 2022, where industry leaders will debate current trends, companies will showcase their latest technologies and all attendees will have the opportunity to schedule one-on-one meetings with leading deal-makers.
The Global Life Science Partnering Conference will be held both in person and virtually, so you can choose how you want to experience the event based on your comfort level. The staff at Biocom California are closely monitoring the spread of the Omicron variant and are working hard to ensure that your conference experience is meaningful and valuable to attend, whether you are joining us live or remotely. Our plans for a hybrid experience are based on best practices and recommendations from the CDC, and information from local public health professionals.
**The registration price of the conference does not change, regardless of your attendance status.
All in person attendees will be required to be fully vaccinated and provide proof of vaccination. Please see the COVID-19 page for more detailed information.
What Your In-Person Attendance Includes:
- Access to live one-on-one partnering meetings on Wednesday, February 23rd and Thursday, February 24th, 2022. Meetings will be held from 7am to 5pm both days.
- Real-time access to all panel discussions, keynotes and fireside chat presentations, and company presentations.
- Attendance to all networking receptions and events, which include, opening welcome reception, gala reception, and closing reception. Hosted food and beverages provided at all receptions.
- Breakfast and lunch provided on Wednesday and Thursday.
What Your Virtual Attendance Includes:
- Access to virtual one-on-one partnering meetings on Monday, February 21st, Tuesday, February 22nd and Friday, February 25th, 2022. Meetings will be expanded to a 24-hr timeframe to accommodate and facilitate meetings with delegates from around the world.
- On-demand content of all panel discussions, keynotes and fireside chat presentations, and company presentations. All content will be released no later than Tuesday, March 1st, 2022 and will be available up to 30 days post-conference.
- February 22, 2022
- February 24, 2022