Philadelphia Life Science Update
June 21 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
What You’ll Learn:
- How mature is Philadelphia’s life sciences cluster and what is the path to reaching national and global competitiveness?
- How do local education and talent generation compare to other national institutions and what is being done to retain key talent?
- With so much competition for capital globally, how is Philadelphia securing its slice of the pie? What types of research are being funded and where is there the opportunity to grow?
- What are the current trends in the life sciences industry? How has Philadelphia’s life sciences industry evolved with these trends over the past year?
- With the increase of lab development and conversions, how important is a project’s speed to market? What impact are supply chain delays and inflation having on these projects?
- What are the current best practices for the development, design and construction of life sciences buildings?
How You’ll Do More Business:
Join top owners, developers, tenants and investors in the Philadelphia life sciences market as they discuss where the future of the asset class is headed. Hear how they are expanding their portfolio throughout the South Philly neighborhoods and beyond. Learn what is drawing more tenants to the space and how strategic designs are retaining these tenants.
Why You Should Attend:
Network with top brokers, owners, developers, investors, property managers and more!
What Does Your Ticket Get You:
Bisnow events bring together the biggest power players in the industry to help you identify opportunities, build your network and expand your business. With the largest audience of commercial real estate professionals in the world, no one knows how to help your business more than we do.
For questions, recommendations, comments or press inquiries please email Bisnow Philadelphia Event Producer Julianna Short at Julianna.firstname.lastname@example.org
- June 21
8:00 am - 12:00 pm